[Flight Package] 10D7N Romance Turkey
“Visit Turkey’s rich land of Islamic art and culture, be amazed by the exotic heritage of the romantic style. Bring along you loves one, begin the journey toward Romantic Turkey! ”
Kuala Lumpur – Ankara (Meal on Board)
Assemble at KLIA, departure to Morocco.
Ankara Arrival (Lunch/Dinner)
Upon arrival, meet & greet by local guide. Visit to Antaturk’s Mausoleum, the leaders of Turkish War of Independence and the 1st President of the Republic of Turkey. Then Visit to Tuz Golu, the intense whiteness and sparkle of salt crystal look deceptively like snows. Transfer to hotel check in.
Ankara – Cappadocia (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After breakfast. Visit to Goreme Open Air Museum, learn more about ruisns of the monasteries, churches and building carved by soft volcanic rocks. Then visit to Cardak Underground City once a place of refuge for 15,000 Christians. Transfer back to hotel.
Breakfast at hotel and check out. Visit to Uchisar Citadel, enjoy breathtaking landscape scenery at the top of Uchisar. Then visit to Mushroom Valley, aka Pasabag is renown fro its unusual formation of fairy chimneys as a shape of mushroom. Proceed to visit Pigeon Valley name from thousands of pigeon houses. Enjoy belly dance show. then proceed for shopping of Carpet and Jewelry. Transfer to hotel check in.
Cappadocia – Pamukkale (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After breakfast and check out, Visit to Caravanserai was a rest stop for travellers back in Silk Road Era. Then visit to Mevlana Mausoleum which is the pioneer of Islamic Mysticism, Mevlana Jelaleddin Rumi. Transfer to Hot Spring Hotel check in.
Pamukkale – Kusadasi (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After breakfast and check out, Visit to Hierapolis Ancient City a World’s Heritage Site artefacts with combination of Pagan, Roman, Jewish and Early Christian influences. Visit to Cotton Castle, is fitting for this geoligical wonder where mineral water tumble down the hillside leaving a gleaming white terrain. Visit Ephesus Ancient City, one of the greatest of Loin Cities. Proceed visit to House of Virgin Mary, where the Mother Mary spent her last day. transfer to hotel check in.
Kusadasi – Pergamon – Canakkale (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After breakfast and check out. Canakkale passing through Pergamon Ancient City. Visit to Sirince Village enjoy beautiful landscape of wine yards and peach trees. Then visit to Trojan Wooden Horse which is the replica of wooden Trojan horse. Transfer to hotel check in.
Canakkale – Istanbul (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After breakfast and check out. Transfer to jetty and boarding into Ferry crossing Dardanellese. Visit to Grand Bazaar, to enjoy shopping for local handicrafts and souvenirs. Visit to Ayyub Al Ansari Mosque, the 1st mosque constructed by Ottoman Tusk in 1458. Visit to Haghia Sophia Museum known as the most valuable structures of the world. Then visit to Topkapi Palace, a large palace of primary residence of Ottoman Sultan. Then visit Blue Mosque, known as Mosque of Sultan Ahmet, which boasts a unique feature of 6 minarets. Then visit to Hippodrome & Bosphorus Cruise along the sides of strait, views of summer palace of Sudan, the Villa of the Nobles.
Istanbul Departure (Breakfast/Meal on Board)
After breakfast, Transfer to Airport for departure
Arrival In Kuala Lumpur
Arrival Kuala Lumpur, back to home
- Minimum 2 pax
- Hotel Arrangment
- Ankara: 5* Bera Hotel or similar class
- Cappadocia: Burcu Kaya Hotel or similar class
- Pamukkale: 5* Colassea Thermal Hotel or similar class
- Kusadasi: 4* Marina Hotel or similar class
- Canakkale: 4* Tusan Hotel or similar class
- Istanbul: 5* Ramada Tekstilkent or similar class
- Departure Date:
- 18 Oct 2019
- 25 Oct 2019
- All in Fare
- 18 Oct 2019 = RM4,698/pax
25 Oct 2019 = RM4,798/pax
- 18 Oct 2019 = RM4,698/pax
- International return flight ticket with airport tax
- 4* Hotel Accommodation for 7 nights
- Tour arrangement, meals, entrances fees as per itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Deviation and Extension
- Optional Tours
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Application
- Personal Expenses
How to use:
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 7 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity :25 Oct 2019