[Flight Package] 6D4N Japan Hakkaido Muslim Cuti
“Hokkaido formerly known as Ezo, Yezo, Yeso, or Yesso, is the second largest island of Japan, and the largest and northernmost prefecture. The Tsugaru Strait separates Hokkaido from Honshu. The two islands are connected by the undersea railway Seikan Tunnel. The largest city on Hokkaido is its capital, Sapporo, which is also its only ordinance-designated city.
Kuala Lumpur – Sapporo – Hakkaido (Meal on Board)
Assemble at KLIA, meet and greet by tour leader, Boarding to plane and departure to Hakkaido
Arrival Sapporo (Breakfast/Lunch)
. Upon arrival Chitose International Airport, meet and greet by local guide. Transfer to Otaru, visit to Shukutsu Observation Deck, Sakaimichi & Otaru Canal, Chocolate Factory and Sapporo Odori park & Tanukikoji. Transfer to hotel and check in.
Sapporo – Bie (Breakfast/Lunch)
Breakfast at hotel. Depart to Bie and visit to Shikisai no Oka & Blue Pond. After lunch visit to Furano, Tomita Farm and Ainu Village. Transfer to hotel.
Bie – Obihiro (Breakfast/Lunch)
After breakfast. Depart toward Obihiro and visit Tokachi Farmer’s market, Shichiku Garden & Kofuhu Station. Transfer to hotel.
Free at own leisure (Breakfast)
After breakfast. Free at own leisure.
Sapporo Departure (Breakfast/Meal on Board)
After breakfast and check out. Transfer back to Airport for departure.
- Minimum 2 pax
- Departure Date:
- 12 Jan 2020
- Flight Details:
- 12 Jan D7 550 KUL-CTS 23:30-08:05+1
- 17 Jan D7 551 CTS-KUL 09:20-17:05
- 3* Hotel Accommodation
- Package Price:
- Twin Sharing: RM 5,995/pax
- Economy Flight Tickets by Thai Air Asia
- Daily continental breakfast and halal packed lunch.
- Complimentary 20kg luggage allowance/ pax
- 4 nights accommodation
- Tour arrangement as per itinerary
- Deviation and extension stay.
- Daily Dinner
- Optional Tour
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Application
- Personal Expenses
How to use:
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 7 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Departure Date : 12 Jan 2020