[Flight Package] 8D6N India Explore
“Egypt encompass many countries and have many interesting places to visit. Filled with a variety of cultures that will enable you to study more closely and you will feel great about leaving this magnificent and beautiful country, Exotic culture and heritages are await for your visit! ”
Kuala Lumpur – Delhi (Meal on Board)
Assemble at KLIA, meet and greet by tour leader, Boarding to plane and departure to Delhi. Upon arrival, meet and greet by local guide. Transfer to hotel and check in.
Delhi – Srinagar (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Boarding to Domestic flight to Srinagar. Visit to Indira Gandi Tulip Festival, enjoy breathtaking scenery of tulip flower with blooms season. Then visit to Shalimar Bagh & Nishat Bagh as know as the largest flower garden in Kashmir.
Srinagar – Sonamarg – Srinagar (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed visit the Switzerland of Aisa while doing all day excursion to Sonamarg, and experience Horse Riding along the valley towawrd summit. Visit to Old Town and Hazratbal Shrine, this is a mosque which believed houses the Moi-e-Muqqadus of Prophet Mohammad.
Srinagar – Pahalgam – Srinagar (Breakfast//Lunch/Dinner)
After breakfast. Depart toward Pahalgam, a valley known for this heavenly scenery and visit to Saffron Field, Awantipura Ruins. Free at own leisure. Transfer to hotel.
Srinagar – Delhi – Agra (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After breakfast. Visit to Srinagar Gondola, aka Shikara and take romantic boat ride in Dal Lakes. Then depart toward Delhi via domestic flight. Upon arrival, transfer to Agra, the land of love. Transfer to hotel and check in,
Agra -Delhi (Breakfast//Lunch/Dinner)
After breakfast. Visit to Taj Mahal, the UNESCO World Heritage of 7 Wonders of the World, built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal in 1632 AD and completed in 1648 AD. Then visit to Agra Fort, which is renowned for its unique art and is admired worldwide. Transfer to hotel and check in.
Delhi Departure – Kuala Lumpur (Breakfast//Lunch/Dinner)
After breakfast and check out. Visit to Old Delhi area and passing by Jamia Mosque and Red Fort. Continue visit to New Delhi, India Gate, President’s Palace, Parliament House and Qutub Minar. Transfer to airport for departure.
Arrival at KLIA, Home Sweet Home.
- Minimum 2 pax
- Departure Date:
- 4 Apr 2020
- 6 Apr 2020
- 7 Apr 2020
- Flight Details:
- OD 205 KUL-DEL 18:00 – 21:05
- G8 128 DEL- SXR 09:15 – 10:40
- G9 129 SXR-DEL 11:10 – 12:50
- OD 206 DEl-KUL 22:05 – 06:10
- 3* Hotel Accommodation
- Package Price:
- Twin Sharing: RM 4,669/pax
- Child with bed: RM 4,338/pax
- Child no Bed: RM 4,049/pax
- Economy Flight Tickets by Malindo Air
- Complimentary 30kg luggage allowance/ pax
- 6 night accommodation
- Tour arrangement as per itinerary
- Visa Application
- Deviation and extension stay.
- Optional Tour
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
How to use:
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 7 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Departure Date : 4, 6, 7 Apr 2020