[Flight Package] 9D6N Egypt Muslim Cuti
“Egypt encompass many countries and have many interesting places to visit. Filled with a variety of cultures that will enable you to study more closely and you will feel great about leaving this magnificent and beautiful country, Exotic culture and heritages are await for your visit! ”
Kuala Lumpur – Cairo – Giza (Meal on Board)
Assemble at KLIA, meet and greet by tour leader, Boarding to plane and departure to Cairo. Upon arrival top Giza, meet and greet by local guide. Transfer to hotel and check in.
Giza Historic Explore (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After breakfast, proceed Giza Tour, visit to Pyramid & Sphnix + Papyrus. touring around the Greats Wonder of World, the best heritage of all time. Then visit to local handicraft bazaar for shopping, perfume, cotton galleries.
Cairo – Aswan (Breakfast/Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel and check out, Proceed Cairo City Tour visit to Old Cairo Khan el-Khalili Bazaar with Al-Azhar, Al Hussein Mosques. Boarding to train depart toward Aswan. Upon arrival, transfer to hotel and check in.
Aswan -Nile Cruise (Breakfast/Dinner)
After breakfast. Visit to Philae, enjoy Nile Cruise along the Nile river overlooking the panoramic landscape of Nile River, accordingly to locals which they believe its will lead the death toward heaven for reborn. Transfer to hotel.
Aswan Historical Discovery Day 1(Breakfast/Dinner)
After breakfast. Proceed visit to Temple of Kom Ombo, which isis an unusual double temple in the town of Kom Ombo in Aswan Governorate, Upper Egypt. It was constructed during the Ptolemaic dynasty. Transfer back to hotel.
Aswan Historical Discovery Day 2 (Breakfast/Dinner)
After breakfast. Proceed visit to the Temple of Edfu, was a settlement and cemetery site from around 3000 BC onward. It was the ‘home’ and cult centre of the falcon god Horus of Behdet (the ancient name for Edfu). Then visit to Luxor East Bank. Transfer back to hotel.
Luxor West Bank (Breakfast/Dinner)
After breakfast and check out. Visit to Kings Valley, Hatshepsut * Memnon. Transfer back to Cairo by train. Upon arrival at Cairo, transfer to hotel and check.
Free at own leisure (Breakfast)
After breakfast. Free at own leisure at Cairo.
Cairo Departure (Breakfast/Meal on Board)
After breakfast and check out. Transfer back to Airport for departure.
- Minimum 2 pax
- Departure Date:
- 1 Mar 2020
- 3 Mar 2020
- 9 Mar 2020
- 15 Mar 2020
- Flight Details:
- SV 841 KUL-CAI 09:25-121:35
- SV 842 CAI-KUL 22:40-05:05+1
- 4* Hotel Accommodation
- Package Price:
- Twin Sharing: RM 6,559/pax
- Economy Flight Tickets by Suadia Airline
- Return Train ticket from (CAI / ASW) & (LXR / CAI)
- Complimentary 15kg luggage allowance/ pax
- 7 night accommodation
- Tour arrangement as per itinerary
- Deviation and extension stay.
- Daily Lunch.
- Optional Tour
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Application
- Personal Expenses
How to use:
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 7 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Departure Date : 1,3, 9, 15 Mar 2020