[Flight Package] 9D7N New Zealand North & South Island Disovery
“New Zealand, “the land of Kiwi” not only offering enrichment of natural indulges experience, also come along with multilayered social cultural habits. North Island of New Zealand well known as the home of active volcanoes, island sanctuaries and magnificent beaches, breathtaking landscape and nature forest. “The City of Sails”, Auckland city which one of the major city in the nations are await of your visit!”
Kuala Lumpur – Auckland (Meal on Board)
Assemble at KLIA, meet and greet by tour leader, Boarding to plane and departure to Auckland.
Auckland – Christchurch (Dinner)
Upon arrival Auckland International Airport, Transit and boarding toward Christchurch. Upon arrival at Christchurch International Airport. Meet and greet by local guide, transfer to hotel and check in. Packed dinner will be served in hotel.
Breakfast at hotel, visit to Christchurch Tramway Station, hop ontp tram and explore the city in Heritage Style. Visit to Lake Tekapo, enjoy breathtaking landscape and scenery. Transfer back to hotel. Packed dinner will be served in hotel.
Christchurch – Queenstown (Breakfast/Dinner)
After breakfast and check out. Visit to Lake Pukaki, a beautiful lakes with Mount Cook as background, a good place for photo shooting. Then visit to Twizel Salmon Fish Farm. Continue visit to Wanaka Lake. Transfer to Queestown. Check-in to hotel, packed dinner will be served.
Amazing Milford Sound Explore (Breakfast/Dinner)
After breakfast. Boarding to JUCY Cruiser Journey, begins with scenic drive along the shores of Lake Wakatipu. Then enjoy shopping in Te Anua for late refreshment break. Experience the grandeur and beauty of Fiordland National Park, up-close with native flora and fauna, also the majestic glacial scenery. Transfer back to hotel. Packed dinner will be served.
After breakfast and check out. Depart toward Queenstown, Enjoy New Zealand’s local handicrafts and souvenirs shopping. Then visit to Wakatipu Lakes. Then free at own leisure, or join optional tours. Transfer back to hotel. Packed dinner will be served in hotel.
Queenstown – Auckland (Breakfast/Dinner)
After breakfast and check out. Depart toward Auckland, proceed for city tour, touring to Auckland Sky Tower (exclude entrance ticket). Then enjoy shopping and free at own leisure. Check-in to hotel. Packed dinner will be served in hotel.
Auckland – The Hobbiton Explore – Rotorua Lake (Breakfast/Dinner)
After breakfast and check out, visit to The Hobbiton, which is the movie studios wheres The Hobbits was filmed. Enjoy 1 day being an Hobbits. Then transfer to Rotorua Lake. Transfer to hotel check in. Packed dinner will be served in hotel.
Auckland – Rotorua Lake – Departure (Breakfast/Meal on Board)
After breakfast and check out, visit to Rotorua Lake which is a sulphur lake. Then visit to Waimangu Geothermal Valley (exclude entrance tickets). Transfer back to Airport for departure.
Arrival Kuala Lumpur
Arrival to KLIA, Home Sweet Home !
- Minimum 4 pax
- Departure Date: 14 Oct 2019
- Flight Details:
- 14 Oct MH 131 KUL-AKL 23:25-14:4
- 22 Oct MH 130 AKL-KUL 22:40-05:05+1
- 3* Hotel Accommodation
- Package Price:
- Twin Sharing: RM 9,999/pax
- Economy Flight Tickets by Malaysia Airlines
- Return Domestic Flights from Auckland-Christchurch-Auckland
- Complimentary 15kg luggage allowance/ pax
- 7 night accommodation
- Tour arrangement as per itinerary
- Milford sound, The Hobbiton Entrance ticket
- Daily Continental Breakfast (bread, pastries, milk, juices, jam and butter with cereal)
- Daily Packed Dinner
- Entrance fees / helicopter ride/ bungee jumping / cruises (except Milford sound, The Hobbiton) and excursion is optional.
- Deviation and extension stay.
- Daily Lunch.
- Optional Tour
- Tour guide services
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Application
- Personal Expenses
How to use:
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 7 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Departure Date : 14 Oct 2019